Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Be the change.

Week One: Every Monday Matters (slightly belated)

Things that matter most to me: (in no particular order)

1. Family.
2. Friends.
3 People in general.
4. Giving.
5. Compassion.
6. Passion for good.
7. My health.
8. The health/livelihood of others.
9. Making the most of each day.
10. Positivity.
11. Honesty.
12. Integrity.
13. Animal Rights.
14. Reaching out.
15. Listening.
16. The world.
17. The arts.
18. Words.
19. Acts of Kindness.
20. Knowledge.
21. Appreciation of each person and their ability/potential.
22. Growth.
23. Mistakes, and the lessons learned.
24. Learning.
25. Killer Kindness.
26. Breathing.
27. Movement.
28. Feeling.
29. Open Minds.
30. Appreciation for everything.
31. Rainy days.
32. Grip.
33. Photography.
34. Aspirations.
35. Children.
36. Never giving up on what matters.
37. Doing my best.
38. Nature.
39. Preservation.
40. Letting the bad roll off the shoulders (:



Just off the of my head for now (:

What I will make more time for, starting this next week:

My family: a game night, a movie night, or a sleepover with my sis.
My friends: Check in with the oldies, check in with the newbies, and do something spontaneous.
Photography: find my camera, capture the week.
Movement: keep apartment hunting.
Health: Doctor's appointment, get grocery shopping, find online recipes for veg's (:
Children: look up more arts and crafts ideas, read a child development book once a day.
Animal Rights: order Peta information, follow through with animal shelter information.
The arts: keep mine alive, listen to a new band each day.
Nature: Learn one thing a day about the environment/recycling. Share it with others.

A lot for one week, but we shall see how that goes (:
Your turn (:

No comments:

Post a Comment